Additional resources include:
- Upcoming Estate Planning Seminar - Sign Up for our FREE seminar on Sunday, May 15th at 11:30 AM in the Hispanic Chapel, where you will learn how to create and manage your family's estate plan. If you haven't yet finalized an estate plan, this session will walk you through the process, giving you strategies to protect your family's future and develop your faith at the same time. If you already have developed an estate plan, learn how the tax laws will affect you and approaches you can take to "safeguard" your estate.
- Kingdom Kit - The Kingdom Kit is a personal record book to organize valuable papers, important information, possessions, and provides a guide for will and trust planning. This set of documents has served many members of Solana Beach Presbyterian Church who have completed it as the foundational directory for their estate plans.
- Letter of Intent - The letter of intent is a document we use to solidify your interest in contributing to the mission of Kingdom Builder Foundation.>
- KBF Brochure - A trifold that describes the mission of our Foundation.
- Donor Engagement Follow Up Form
The Foundation will convert all non-cash gifts, such as highly appreciated stock or property, to cash as soon as possible and invest the proceeds in the professionally managed Foundation investment portfolio.
All gifts are tax deductible.
Your gift can make a dramatic difference in the hearts and lives of individuals and whole communities. With prayer and support, a Foundation representative will assist you in designating where you would like your gifts to go.